Identity of the Responsible: UNIRECO LOGISTICA, S.A.
Adress: C.I.M. VALLÈS Parcela 12 Nave 3 – 08130-SANTA PERPÈTUA DE MOGODA (BARCELONA)
Phone: +34 93 715 60 20
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
- OBLIGATORY TO PROVIDE THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms on the Web are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they will not be able to be attended to, without prejudice to the fact that you can freely view the content of the Website.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL UNIRECO LOGÍSTICA, S.A. TREAT THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by UNIRECO LOGISTICA, SA in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or inquiries from the User, when he provides his data through the “Equipment collection” form. The User’s data will be kept for this purpose until he objects or revokes his consent.
- Keep the User informed about the news of UNIRECO LOGISTICA, SA in their profiles on Social Networks, if the User becomes a follower of their profiles. Users who do not wish to continue receiving commercial communications about UNIRECO LOGÍSTICA, SA on Social Networks must stop following their profiles.
- WHAT USER DATA WILL UNIRECO LOGÍSTICA, SA PROCESS?
UNIRECO LOGÍSTICA, SA will treat the following categories of User data:
- Identification data.
- Contact information.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The treatment of User data by UNIRECO LOGÍSTICA, SA is based on the consent that is requested and that can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke only one of them, not affecting the others.
- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data will not be communicated to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation or it is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment.
- USER RESPONSABILITY.
- It guarantees that the data provided to UNIRECO LOGISTICA, SA are true, exact, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it responds to his real situation.
- You will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for the damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to UNIRECO LOGÍSTICA, SA or to third parties.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The User can send a letter to UNIRECO LOGÍSTICA, SA with the Reference “Data Protection” to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org , attaching a photocopy of their identity document, at any time and for free, to:
- Revoke consents
- Access . You can request access to the personal information that we hold about you.
- Rectification. You can request that we correct, modify or delete any incomplete, outdated or inaccurate information.
- Suppression. You can request the deletion of your personal information, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Opposition. You can also object to the processing of your personal information based on legitimate interest.
- Limitation of treatment . Obtain from UNIRECO LOGÍSTICA, SA the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Portability of your data . Right to have your data delivered to you so that you can transmit it to another person in charge.
- Claim. You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), when the interested party considers that UNIRECO LOGÍSTICA, SA has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on protection of data
- SECURITY MESURES.
UNIRECO LOGISTICA, SA will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures for that purpose. that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.